Monday, August 12, 2013

Back Online!

Alright, so the good news is that I am officially back online and will be starting to post more reviews and such on my blog! The bad news is that I have so many to do and not very much time throughout the weekday as I do have to go to work. But, hopefully, now that I am up and running again, I will be able to post more during the week and Saturdays. (Sundays are reserved for my hubby and family, sorry!!) So just a heads up, my next reviews are going to be on Sinner by Ted Dekker and The Telling by Mike Duran. Also, if anyone is interested, the current books I am reading are Timepiece by Myra McEntire and Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins. I am a huge fan of both authors and I look forward to posting about these when I'm finished reading them! So I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday and I will blog you later!

Mrs. Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment